Are you looking for a new location for your business or a venue to test a new product? Looking for a community-oriented place to launch your business?
Consider Pittsburgh Public Market! We’re currently accepting applications for locally-grown fresh food, value-added products and prepared food. We also have limited space for unique locally-made arts and crafts. We do not accept applications for direct sales or commercially-made products.
- PPM averaged 165,000 visitors annually during its first 2 years of weekend-only operation.
- Market businesses reported total gross sales of $1.2 million annually.
- Over 61,000 cars pass through the Strip each day.
- 1.1 million people live within a 20 mile radius of the Strip.
Do you need help starting your business? Try these resources:
- Urban Redevelopment Authority of Pittsburgh
- Center for Women’s Entrepreneurship at Chatham College
- Small Business Development Center – University of Pittsburgh
- Small Business Development Center – Duquesne University
- Allegheny County Health Department– Food Safety Regulations
- SBA Pittsburgh District Office
- Score, Pittsburgh Chapter